Please fill out the form below to enter.
One entry per person.
Entry valid between 12:00am EST on Monday, November 4, 2013 through 11:59pm EST on Friday, December 20, 2013.
SUMMER 2013 PRIZE DRAWING OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Applicability of these Official Rules. The following rules apply generally to Amerlux, LLC (“Sponsor”) prize drawings (each a “Drawing”) that are conducted from time to time on the www.amerlux.com website. By entering an Amerlux Drawing, you agree to these Official Rules.
2. Dates of Promotion/How to Enter. For each Drawing there will be a designated entry period (“Entry Period”) as set forth in the specific disclosure for the particular Drawing (“Drawing Disclosure”). Each Entry Period will run from 12:00 am EST on the designated start date through 11:59 pm EST on the designated end date. During the Entry Period, entries may be submitted by visiting http://www.amerlux.com/amerluxraffle (the “Website”) and submitting the requested information (including your name, address and e-mail address) (“Entry”). Limit one Entry per person (an “Entrant”) during each Entry Period. All Entries must be complete to be eligible.
3. Eligibility. Drawings are open to legal residents of the forty-eight (48) continental United States and the District of Columbia, age eighteen (18) or older. Void in Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and other U.S. territories and possessions. Employees and their immediate family members (parents, children, siblings, spouse or persons living in the same household) of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents are not eligible. One Entry per person per Drawing. Total of one prize per person. Eligibility is subject to verification. Void where prohibited by law. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. All Entries become the property of Sponsor.
4. Prize. Prize description, including the Average Retail Value (“ARV”), and number of prizes will be listed in the Drawing Disclosure. Prizes are non-transferable, and no substitution, exchange or cash redemption will be permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prize winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes arising from receipt, acceptance or use of any prize. All prizes must be accepted "as is," and no warrantees are provided by Sponsor.
5. Odds of Winning depend on the number of eligible entries received in each Drawing.
6. Winner Selection and Notification. Winners will be selected by random drawing at the end of each Entry Period. Late entries will not be considered. Sponsor will be the official timekeeper for all Drawings. Decisions of Sponsor will be based on its discretion and interpretation of these Official Rules, and are final and binding in all respects. Winner need not be present to win.
Potential winners will be notified by email or another method, at Sponsor’s discretion, within seven (7) calendar days of the Drawing using the contact information provided with their Entry. Potential winner must claim the prize within seventy-two (72) hours of notification or the prize will be forfeited. Except where prohibited by law, potential prize winners may be required to complete an affidavit or declaration of eligibility, a liability release and, where lawful, a publicity release within ten (10) business days of mailing by the Sponsor. (Tennessee residents will not be required to sign a publicity release as a condition of winning a prize). If winner notification or prize delivery is returned as undeliverable, or a potential winner fails to claim the prize or return any required documents or releases within the specified time, the prize will be forfeited and Sponsor may select another winner from the remaining eligible entries. Sponsor shall have thirty (30) days after notification to deliver the Prize.
In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any Entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address provided with the winning Entry will be deemed to be the Entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
7. General. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify any Drawing if fraud, technical failures or any factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control threatens to impair the administration, integrity or proper functioning of the Drawing, or to disqualify any person who violates these Rules or attempts to tamper with any aspect of the Drawing.
8. Release. Sponsor shall not be responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrant, Sponsor, or any printing or typographical errors or equipment or programming associated with or utilized in any Drawing; (2) technical failures of any kind including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines, the Internet, the Website, or any network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of a Drawing; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of any Drawing or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, incomplete, inaccurate, misdelivered, or undeliverable entries or notifications; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in a Drawing or any Drawing-related activity, or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
9. Limitation of Liability. To the fullest extent permitted by law, by entering a Drawing or accepting a prize, each Entrant agrees to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, and each of its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, representatives and agents, from and against any claims, damages, liabilities, losses or causes of action related in any way to the operation of or such Entrant’s participation in any Drawing and any other claims, damages or liabilities, including without limitation any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from Entrant’s acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a prize or participation in a Drawing. Under no circumstances will any Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, court costs, or attorney’s fees, other than for actual out-of-pocket expense not to exceed fifty dollars ($50.00). If for any reason an Entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, Entrant’s sole remedy is another Entry in the specific Drawing if available.
10.Disputes: Except where prohibited by law, by entering a Drawing, each Entrantagrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Drawing or a prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the state or federal courts located in New Jersey. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any Entrant and Sponsor in connection with any Drawing, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Jersey, without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law rules which would cause the application of the laws of another jurisdiction.
11.Trademarks. Company names and trademarks associated with prizes are used solely to identify the prizes. No endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or approval of prize manufacturers or trademark owners is intended or implied by such use. All referenced company names and trademarks are registered and unregistered trademarks or copyrights of their respective owners.
12.Publicity: Except where prohibited by law, participation in any Drawing constitutes each winner’s consent to the Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, and state for advertising and promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration, in perpetuity, without notice or review or approval.
13.Agreement to Official Rules: By entering, each Entrant agrees to comply with, and be bound by, these Official Rules and by all applicable laws and the decisions of Amerlux (including but not limited to eligibility determinations) and waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Drawing or these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. The use of any device or software to automate the entry process is prohibited. Multiple Entrants may not enter using the same email account. Any attempt by any Entrant to obtain more than the permitted number of entries by multiple or different email accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods, may void that Entrant’s entries and disqualify such Entrant. Amerlux reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual believed to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of any Drawing or acting in violation of the Official Rules.
14.Winner’s List/Rules Request: To receive a list of the prize winners or an additional copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped business-size (#10) envelope, within six months of the Drawing, to Amerlux Drawings, c/o Amerlux, LLC, 23 Daniel Road East, Fairfield, NJ 07004. Please include the date of the Drawing.
15.Sponsor: Sponsored andadministered by Amerlux, LLC, 23 Daniel Road East, Fairfield, NJ 07004.