The Amerlux Accent luminaire employs solid state technology and precision engineering to provide small scale LED solutions in landscape and architecture layouts. All components are encapsulated inside a single attractive enclosure designed for superior performance in all-weather applications. Offered in a choice of beam spreads, finishes, and color temperatures, several mounting options and a glare shield are also available.
• Die-cast aluminum• IP66 sealed optical chamber and integral driver chamber
• Easy “two-screw” integral driver access, does not disturb optical chamber seal
• Flush lens prevents puddles/water deposits in upward facing applications
• 180° Knuckle mount
• Vertical aiming lock, with tamper-resistant tooled locking after final aiming
• Lumen maintenance: 70% @ 50,000 hours
• 10˚,15˚,30˚,40˚,60˚,60x10,60x30,90x60 beam spreads are available with secondary shaping lens
• 12v AC input
• Integral driver capable of handling typical variances in a 12v system (9-15v)
• Drive current 700mA
• Power consumption 10W
• 1/2" NPSM wire entry
• 6ft leads includedETL listed, suitable for wet locations.
• Ground Spike (GSP2)
• Ground Stake (GSP17)
• Junction Box (JBOX)
• Junction Mount (JCOV)
• Hexell Louver (HCL)
• Half Glare Shield (HGS)
Premium quality thermoset polyester powdercoat for a durable finish.
BLK -Satin Black
CLB -Classic Bronze