SmartSite - Connected Lighting
SmartSite Connected Luminaires are available in a variety of decorative styles and incorporate one of several methods to include a powerful wireless control system.
More than just incredibly efficient pedestrian and area LED lighting, the SmartSite family pairs striking post-top designs with a robust, bidirectional, area-wide, wireless control system, turning basic street lighting into smart city lighting for any site.
The wireless control system powered by Synapse provides basic functions such as ON/OFF and dimming, plus advanced control such as scheduling and grouping functionality, allowing it to serve as the foundation of emerging IoT applications.
The SimplySNAP control interface by Synapse bundles these capabilities in a reliable, simple-to-use platform that enhances energy efficiency, optimizes ROI and complies with industry regulatory trends.
Features & Benefits
- Highly secure, reliable and flexible.
- Utilizes a wireless mesh network to connect the system’s microprocessors with a Cloud-based or on-site network.
- No cable installation, underground trenching or wire maintenance.
- Uses the Synapse SNAP® (Synapse Network and Application Platform) mesh network.
- Intuitive control and interface.
- Maximizes savings while providing control of each light, bank or zone.